The open discussion was great! The meeting went over time because of the great questions and comments. We learned more about the members of the group and some of the challenges that they face. Everyone came prepared to discuss one or more of the following questions:
- What your environment consists of today
- How the System i fits into that environment
- What is your System i doing for your organization
- Anything unique or creative in the way you are using your System i
- Questions from you to the group
- Questions from the group to you
A dozen different people had a chance to talk about their systems and challenges. Thank you everyone for all of your insight.
Also, Matt Kingdon set up a Midrange User Group Discussion Group using Linked In. We hope everyone takes a look at this to see if this will help improve communication the User Group Community. You can ask questions, post job openings, respond to questions, and learn from the discussions going on in the Midrange User Group discussion. Sign up at www.linkedin.com.