Date: Wednesday, December 16th, 2015
Time: 11:30am to 12:00pm (networking & registration) – 12:00pm to 1:00pm (Lunch)
- Check in – 11:00am to 11:30
- 11:30am – Kick Off and Introductions
- 11:40am to 12:10pm – Speaker – Ronnie Daniel from Utah Chapter of Alzheimer’s Association.
- 12:10pm to 12:30pm – Buffet Lunch
- 12:30pm to 1:15pm Speaker – Greg Iverson, Sinclair – presentation on IBMi project with time for questions and answers.
- 1:15pm to 1:30pm – Gift drawing, gift card distribution, networking and mingling with those who linger.
Location: Sinclair Corporate Offices (same as last year)
550 East South Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84102
Location Details: The banquet room at the Sinclair Oil Corporate offices located at 550 E. South Temple, Salt Lake City, Utah. (Enter the parking at the East entrance and park in the Sinclair Oil employee parking on levels P1 and P2.)
Ronnie Daniel – Executive Director of the Utah Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association
Ronnie will speak about the Alzheimer’s epidemic and the programs and services available to patients and caregivers here in Utah. He’ll discuss the local impact of the disease to our senior population and the financial ramifications of Alzheimer’s on our economy.
Alzheimer’s disease is the sixth leading cause of death in the United States with more that 5.4 million people affected. Over 15 million caregivers provide ongoing support. This disease is the most costly disease by far, and is the only one of the top ten killers without a way to prevent, cure or even slow the disease.
Greg Iverson – Director of Strategic Planning for Sinclair Oil (since 2013)
Prior Jobs include:
- President – Pacific Pride – Salem Oregon. Transaction / clearing house processing Franchisor with over 1,300 fuel sites across the U.S. (AS400 shop)
- General Manager – Telapoint, Louisville, KY. Bulk fuel supply logistics SaaS solutions. Solutions used to manage more than 30 Billion gallons of fuel per year by various large distributors and oil companies. Adopted Agile development. (Java, HTML, .Net)
- Marketing Manager – Sinclair Oil. Responsible for Fleet Marketing /Sales, Truck Stop Marketing, Marketing and Advertising, Lubricant Department
- President – LinkNet de America Latina, Mexico City. Establish VOIP company in seven operational sites in Mexico. (Cisco VOIP)
- Vice President International Sales – Noise cancelation algorithm for Telcos and consumer devices
- Retired from AT&T after 16 Years. Responsibilities ranged from contact center management to management of global voice and data accounts, with team members in 17 countries.
Education / Training
- Global MBA Certificate – Penn State
- BA – International Business Management – Westminster College
- Post Graduate Work: Kellogg / Northwestern
- Certified PQMI
- Lubrizol: Lubricant Fundamentals
- OPIS Training Certificates: Fuel Buying Strategies, Energy Futures Trading
Other / Interests
- Certified Commercial Pilot / Instructor (including Boeing 727 Engineer)
- Class Commercial Driver License – including Hazmat, Double and Triple Tankers
- Enjoy international travel and culture (we’ve had 11 foreign exchange students)
- Speaks five languages
- Enjoy cooking
- Married for 33 years
- Lives in Highland, UT