Date: Wednesday, September 21st, 2016
Location: *SAME NEW LOCATION!*
ADP Salt Lake City – 2835 Decker Lake Drive, Salt Lake City, UT 84119 [Directions/Parking Info]
Lunch: Lunch & Networking beginning at Noon
Presenter: Nathan Andelin President of Relational Data, LLC in SLC
Nathan Andelin of Relational Data, LLC here in SLC will present and share his view of Application Modernization concepts and how they’ve achieved success in hosting a multi-tenant SaaS solution on a single IBM power server/LPAR. Nathan’s solution was nationally recognized and received a trade publication write-up a few years back. Please review prior to the meeting:
Who Should Attend: Developers and Administrators will benefit from this session as Nathan touches on the following topics in concept and demonstration(s).
- Setting up web application environments – Production, Test, Dev
- Multi-Tenant SAAS concepts
- Authentication & Authorization in web application environment without using IBM I User profiles
- Using Native IBM I application architecture to deploy web applications
- Creating an ILE RPG development took kit for application modernization efforts
- Apache Server instances
If you have HTTP application workload now, or are considering it in the future, please attend this session and see how easily it can be to administer, developer, and carve out multiple-environments without the complexity and overhead of another LPAR or full OS to manage.